Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // REQUIRED BUNKER
From: "ebadi" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'mehrasa'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 10:53:00 +0330

Dear sir

Pls advise where do you want to bunker dune ?

Ship's HFO rob is about 500 mt which with ref to the vsls' sailing to the
opl of B.abbs and discharging she needs urgently  to be bunkered soonest.

Pls advise

Best regard

Manager of Ops dept G-4

Office  : 0098 2123803216

 

From: ebadi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2022 9:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'mehrasa';
'Dune'; 'tahouri'; 'ebadi'
Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // REQUIRED BUNKER 

Dear sir

Ref to following rob of HFO 539 mt pls arrange and supply required bunker as
per yr plan .

Pls keep us posted on arrangement of yr bunker supply duly.

 

Best regard

Manager of Ops dept G-4

Office  : 0098 2123803216

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 12:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'mehrasa'; 'NITC KHARK _ OPS'
Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT 

 

Dear Sir

Respectful Gentleman

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 30-NOV-2022

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT : VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT KHARK OPL.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 18.60 M / FWD: 18.60 M   

C) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 2,114,281 BBLS /  245,795 MT

 

D) BILL OF LADING DATE:  05.FEB.2022

E) NOON POSITION: Lat: 29 16.3 N / Long: 050 22.8' E

F) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

00 NM  /  0 NM

 

G) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

H) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

I) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:   SE/3  

SEA:      NW/2

J)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:       539 MT                          LSFO (1)
CONS:      10.0 MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:             NIL                          LSFO
(2) CONS:      0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         100 MT                         LSMGO CONS:
0.0 MT

               MGO ROB:                   NIL                          MGO
CONS:            0.0 MT 

HFO RECEIVED ON 06.10.2022 AT KHARK ISLAND: 547.9 MT.

K) Remarks: 

VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT KHARK OPL .

SMT:GMT+0330

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]