Subject: RE: Redelivery Preparation of FAXON
From: Faxon <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mahdiani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri''" <[email-masked]>, "'Ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m-hedayati'" <[email-masked]>, "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gh. R. Samadof'" <[email-masked]>, "'a m-bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operation-Bandar Abbas'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mr F. FOROUHIDEH'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 16:09:54 +0330

Dear Respected Sir

Good Day

ref. to your below msg. pls. find attached redelivery form for your kind
reference

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. H.Delalat

Master M.T Faxon/ 9BAD

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

GSM:+98-9171630813

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

From: Mahdiani [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 1:45 PM
To: 'Faxon'
Cc: 'tahouri''; 'Ghorbanzadeh'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'm-hedayati'; 'anbavypour'; 'Gh. R. Samadof'; 'a m-bandarabbas';
'Operation-Bandar Abbas'; 'Mr F. FOROUHIDEH'; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'Mahdiani'
Subject: Redelivery Preparation of FAXON

Dear captain,

Good day,

Your ship   has been   OFF HIRED from today: 12-DEC-2022 @ 1200  H.L.T , and
redelivered from existing charterer.

Please prepare off hire form/ CC 310  and revert.

 

B.Rgds

A.H MAHDIANI

Operation G3

Office: +98 21 2380 3218

Mob:    +98 912 064 5260