Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2224, AT BND TO LOAD AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / VESSEL'S LATEST STATUS
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 12:06:02 +0330

Good Day,

Please note as per immigration office order regarding changing all present crews because of not having work permit. Vsl has got planning to sail out on 24th .12.2022 towards Khorfakan.

Kindly be guided accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2022 10:31 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"CHEM" VOY 2224, AT BND TO LOAD AROUND 8 KT CONDENSTAE / ARRIVAL R5EPORT

Good day,

Please find arrival report of vessel at B.Abbas Anchorage as below:

04.12.2022 

0654 hrs lt        Anchored-Nor tendered

Position: 

Lat:    27*02.2 N

Long: 056*13.7E

Vessel awaiting for further instruction. 

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771