Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'mehrasa'" <[email-masked]>, "'NITC KHARK _ OPS'" <[email-masked]>, "'Fardin Aminlaily'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 13:29:16 +0330

Dear Sir

Respectful Gentleman

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 18-DEC-2022

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT : VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT KHARK OPL.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 18.60 M / FWD: 18.60 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 2,109,737 BBLS /  245,157.609 MT

 

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 29 15.5' N / Long: 050 26.7' E

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

00 NM  /  0 NM

 

H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:   NW/4  

SEA:      SE/3

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:       370 MT                     LSFO (1) CONS:
7.0 MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:             NIL                          LSFO
(2) CONS:      0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         99 MT                    LSMGO CONS:
0.0 MT

               MGO ROB:                   NIL                          MGO
CONS:            0.0 MT 

HFO RECEIVED ON 06.10.2022 AT KHARK ISLAND: 547.9 MT.

 

L) Remarks: 

VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT KHARK OPL .

SMT:GMT+0330

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]