Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 /// Timings
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'NITC KHARK _ OPS'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Mojaver Astaneh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 10:53:37 +0330

Dear Sir   ,

Rcvd below msg . Will revert soon.

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2022 9:12 AM
To: Dune; [email-masked]; 'NITC KHARK _ OPS'; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Mojaver Astaneh'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 /// Timings

Dear Captain,

Your message well received.

Please keep us posted for ETA and F.O. consumption in order to enable us for proper planning.

Best Regarfs,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

-------- Original message --------

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 

Date: 12/20/22 23:11 (GMT+03:30) 

To: [email-masked], [email-masked], 'NITC KHARK _ OPS' <[email-masked]> 

Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 'NITC KHARK _ OPS' <[email-masked]>, 'Mojaver Astaneh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 

Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 /// Timings 

Dear Sir   ,

Pls note following timings:

20/12/2022

2025 PC rcvd

2100  comm. To heave up Anch.

2130  Anch. Up

2200  FASP

Tentative ETA to Anch. position 23/12/2022 at 1200

ETA will be updated.

More precise ETA and also update about F.O. consumption will be sent in next msg.

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]