Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 /// vessel will sail out soon after PC rcvd on board - BUNKER
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'NITC KHARK _ OPS'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mojaver Astaneh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 19:46:52 +0330

BUNKER

Dear Sir   ,

Below extract indicates bunker ROB , reported today - 20.12.2022 noon time.

As all concerned are picture the bunker ROB might not be sufficient to reach
to B.Abbas.

Will measure F.O. consumption at  short interval after sailing and calculate
if the vessel will reach to off Larak safely.

Keep you in picture to decide either the vessel to start burning LSMGO or to
deviate to Asalouyeh to rcv bunker.

 

========================

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:       356 MT                     LSFO (1) CONS:
7.0 MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:             NIL                          LSFO
(2) CONS:      0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         99 MT                    LSMGO CONS:
0.0 MT

               MGO ROB:                   NIL                          MGO
CONS:            0.0 MT 

======================

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 7:19 PM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'NITC KHARK _ OPS'; 'Mojaver
Astaneh'; [email-masked]'
Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 /// vessel will sail out
soon after PC rcvd on board

Important 

Dear Sir   , 

Rcvd a Tel. call while ago from NITC Khark - Ops Dep. Informing  PC would be
ready shortly.

Will follow earlier instruction and the vessel will sail out toward Larak.
Soon after the PC rcvd on board.

Keep you updated

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]