Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 /// vessel will sail out soon after PC rcvd on board
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'NITC KHARK _ OPS'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mojaver Astaneh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 23:12:07 +0330

Dear Sir  ,

Today - 20/12/2022 at 2200, the  vessel departed Khaark Isl. and presently proceeding to B.Abbas.

Tentative ETA to Anch. position : 23/12/2022 at 1200

Keep you updated

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 7:49 PM
To: Dune; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'NITC KHARK _ OPS'; 'Mojaver Astaneh'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 /// vessel will sail out soon after PC rcvd on board

Dear Captain,

Your message well received with many thanks.

Please keep us posted and revert with ETA to submitted position soon your good vessel sailed toward Bandar Abbas.

Best Regarfs,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

-------- Original message --------

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 

Date: 12/20/22 19:18 (GMT+03:30) 

To: [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 'NITC KHARK _ OPS' <[email-masked]>, 'Mojaver Astaneh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 

Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 /// vessel will sail out soon after PC rcvd on board 

Important 

Dear Sir   , 

Rcvd a Tel. call while ago from NITC Khark – Ops Dep. Informing  PC would be ready shortly.

Will follow earlier instruction and the vessel will sail out toward Larak. Soon after the PC rcvd on board.

Keep you updated

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]