Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Mojaver Astaneh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 13:12:14 +0330

Dear Sir

Respectful Gentleman

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 21-DEC-2022

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: 23/12/2022 - 16:00 LT

B) DRAFT: AFT: 18.70 M / FWD: 18.70 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 2,109,737 BBLS /  245,157.609 MT

 

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 27 43.5' N / Long: 051 07.0' E

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

102.7 NM  /  327.3 NM

 

H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  7.08 Knt

I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 6.7 Knt

J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:   NE/2  

SEA:      SW/1

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:       309.5 MT                     LSFO (1) CONS:
46.5 MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:             NIL                          LSFO
(2) CONS:      0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         99 MT                    LSMGO CONS:
0.0 MT

               MGO ROB:                   NIL                          MGO
CONS:            0.0 MT 

HFO RECEIVED ON 06.10.2022 AT KHARK ISLAND: 547.9 MT.

 

L) Remarks: 

VESSEL IS AT SEA AND PROCEEDING TO LARAK ISL.

SMT:GMT+0330

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]