Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 13:26:09 +0330

Dear Sir

Respectful Gentleman

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 23-DEC-2022

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL AT ANCHORE AT LARAK OPL.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 18.70 M / FWD: 18.70 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 2,109,737 BBLS /  245,157.609 MT

 

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 26 52.1' N / Long: 056 11.4' E

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

159 NM  /  0.0 NM

 

H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  6.6 Knt

I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:   NE/4  

SEA:      SW/3

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:       173 MT                     LSFO (1) CONS:
65.5 MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:             NIL                          LSFO
(2) CONS:      0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         99 MT                    LSMGO CONS:
0.0 MT

               MGO ROB:                   NIL                          MGO
CONS:            0.0 MT 

HFO RECEIVED ON 06.10.2022 AT KHARK ISLAND: 547.9 MT.

 

L) Remarks: 

Today at 1200 the Vessel anchored at Larak OPL .

Timings:

E.O.S.P & S.B.E :    10:48 LT

anchor brought up: 12:00 LT 

Anch. Position:  26  52.1 N   056  11.4 E)

SMT:GMT+0330

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]