Subject: RE: MT"PETRA" V-202210 , AT BND TO LOAD CND / COMMENCE LOADING
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Doc'" <[email-masked]>, "Dune" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Aftab / M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 14:30:07 +0330

Good day,

Please find update report of the vessel at STS position as below:

25.12.2022

0112 hrs lt        Eosp

0136 hrs lt        Drop anchor- Nor tendered

0718 hrs lt        Anchor up

0848 hrs lt        Pob

0900 hrs lt        Tug made fast

0924 hrs lt        First line

0936 hrs lt        All made fast

0942 hrs lt        Tug off

0942 hrs lt        Surveyor on board

0942/1012        Inspection

0942/1136        Hose connection

1406 hrs lt        Commence loading

ETC 26.12.2022 / 0500 LT

Reverting

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771