Subject: MT"PETRA" V-202210 , AT BND ANCHORAGE TO DISCHARGE AROUND 12 KT CND / POB AND BERTHING SCHEDULE
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Doc'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 16:31:27 +0330

Good day,

Please note, due to port congestion and pilot engagement, pob advised by port to be 2100 local time on 26.12.2022 for berthing the vsl at jetty no.47 

Reverting in case of any development.

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2022 4:30 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Doc' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"PETRA" V-202210 , AT BND ANCHORAGE TO DISCHARGE AROUND 12 KT CND / FREE PRATIQUE 

 

Good day,

Please find arrival report of the vsl at B.Abbas anchorage as below:

26.12.2022

1048 hrs lt        Drop anchor – Nor tendered

1130 hrs lt        Free pratique granted 

Awaiting to berthing instruction

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771