Subject: MT"PETRA" V-202210 , AT BND TO LOAD CND / LOADING DOCS
From: "RAMESH " <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Doc'" <[email-masked]>, "Dune" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Aftab / M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 13:36:47 +0330

Good day,

Please find attached loading docs of the above shipment for your reference.

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771

 

From: RAMESH [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2022 1:21 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops.Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Doc' <[email-masked]>; Dune <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Aftab / M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT"PETRA" V-202210 , AT BND TO LOAD CND / SAILING REPORT

Good day,

Please find sailing report of the vessel from sts position towards anchorage as below:

25.12.2022

0112 hrs lt        Eosp

0136 hrs lt        Drop anchor- Nor tendered

0718 hrs lt        Anchor up

0848 hrs lt        Pob

0900 hrs lt        Tug made fast

0924 hrs lt        First line

0936 hrs lt        All made fast

0942 hrs lt        Tug off

0942 hrs lt        Surveyor on board

0942/1012        Inspection

0942/1136        Hose connection

1406 hrs lt        Commence loading

26.12.2022

0400 hrs lt       Complete loading

0406 hrs lt       Commenced Tanks ullaging

0448 hrs lt       Completed tanks ullaging

0500 hrs lt       Calculation

0700 hrs lt       Hose disconnected

0754 hrs lt       Tug fast fwd.

0806 hrs lt       Pilot onboard

0818 hrs lt       Commenced unmooring

0824 hrs lt       All lines clear.

0830 hrs lt       Tug clear

0836 hrs lt       Pilot off

0842 hrs lt       Cosp

Dep draft: 7.5m EK

 

Best Regards

Ramesh Aflakian (Mr.)

Ops Manager 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 912 385 9771