Subject: MT Dune // SAHARA THUNDER // TCP DATE : 22.08.2022 ----- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP -ADDENDUM NO.1 -EXTENSION
From: "m-hedayati" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Ali Anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'harampanahi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 11:15:49 +0430

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Further to below correspondences, please find enclosed addendum no.1 for extension of contract dated 22.08.2022,

Appreciate may confirm, sign and stamp the two sets of hard copies and revert.

 

Awaiting Yours,

Sincerely Yours,

M. Hedayati

Nitc Chartering Deputy Manager

Chartering Department.

Tel:  +98 21 2380 3228

Fax: +98 21 2227 5149 

Mob:+98 912 372 1745

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2022 4:09 PM
To: harampanahi <[email-masked]>; saharathunder <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked]>; 'Meysam Hedayati' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE CONTRACT EXTENSION

Dear Sir,

Your message well received.

Ref. to below statement regarding contract extention please note we are ready to extend the contract till end of Persian calender year.

You are kindly requested to arrange needful and revert with formalities.

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

Sent from my Galaxy

 

-------- Original message --------

From: harampanahi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 12/28/22 14:51 (GMT+03:30) 

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , saharathunder <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'tahouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'Meysam Hedayati' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: M.T DUNE CONTRACT EXTENSION 

 

Dear sir ;

Good afternoon.

The MT DUNE , charter party dated 22.AUG.2022 for a period of 2 months + 2 months (CHOPT) has been terminated on 23.DEC.2022 ,

Kindly advise charterer plan for extension of contract.

Awaiting yours.

 

Best/regards

H.Harampanahi

NITC Chartering Dep.

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803212