Subject: MT CHEM VOY 01/23 - AT BND STS Position - AWAITING LOADING CND
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 15:37:34 +0330

Dear Mr.Roudsari,

Please be  advised that ref to loading MT CHEM at BND ,till now the issue of
loading has not been sorted yet and as per the attached weather forecast
file ,

The vsl is going to face with the bad weather condition, hence, the vessel
has to be cast off in case of bad weather from the MV for the safety reason.

FYKI, the issue should be resolved at the earliest, otherwise, STS provider
will consider the costs. 

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449