Subject: RE: MT"CHEM" CALLING AT BND TO LOAD AROUND CONDENSTAE / STS OPERATION COORDINATION //// Timings - Update 3
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 21:50:36 +0330

Dear Sir   ,

Based on D/V requested rate ETC expecting to be 

Tomorrow - 02/01/2023 at 1600.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2023 9:39 PM
To: 'operation'; 'ebadi'; 'RAMESH'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'RAMESH'; 'Nezami'; [email-masked]'
Subject: MT"CHEM" CALLING AT BND TO LOAD AROUND CONDENSTAE / STS OPERATION COORDINATION //// Timings - Update 3

Dear Sir   ,

Pls note followings:

01/01/2023

0748           1st line on the bit

0906           All made fast

0954           Comm. Hose Connection

1300           Compl. Hose Connection

2136           commence discharging

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]