Subject: MT CHEM VOY 01.23 at BND Awaiting Discharge - Berthing Plan
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 09:55:57 +0330

Good Day,

Please be advised  of the berth line up at BND .

 

AT Berth # 47

MT Argo - All made fast : 0206 lt  on  04/01/2023     

                   Awaiting commence discharge

                   ETC : Reverting

 

AT Anchorage 

MT Chem  -  After completion of MT Argo berth #47

             

Reverting with further progress .

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 9:33 AM
To: 'Charles' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'cmd'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sahil'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Operations | Safe
Seas' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT CHEM VOY 01.23 at BND Awaiting Discharge - Arrival Report & NOR
File

Good day,

Please find arrival report of the vsl at BND anchorage including NOR file as
per below:

 

03/01/2023

0130 hrs lt        NOR Tendered

0236 hrs lt        Anchored 

 

Awaiting to berth instruction.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449