Subject: MT Chem VOY 01.23 - AT BND Anchorage - Awaiting berthing Schedule
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 10:04:28 +0330

Dear Mr.Roudsari,

Good Day

Please note, as you have been informed earlier MT Argo is currently under
operation at berth#47 with ETC  tomorrow morning 06.01.2023.

FYKI , MT Chem has been scheduled to berth around noon time IGW/WP.

 

Reverting with any progress

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449