Subject: MT CHEM VOY 01.23 at BND Awaiting Discharge - Pilot To Board
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 08:02:36 +0330

Good Day,

Further to our previous msgs,This is to inform you that pilot will board MT
Chem at 0930 lt of today to berth the vsl at jetty #47 .

 

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2023 10:50 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT CHEM VOY 01.23 at BND Awaiting Discharge - Berthing Plan

Dear Captain,

Further to below, please be informed that MT Argo is still alongside the
berth ,awaiting cargo figures and documentation.

Hence , berthing plan for MT Chem has been postponed  to tomorrow  morning
on 07.01.2023 .Please Stand by on VHF

to receive latest instruction.

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2023 12:11 PM
To: 'Charles' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'master- Chem' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'cmd'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sahil'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Operations | Safe
Seas' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT CHEM VOY 01.23 at BND Awaiting Discharge - Berthing Plan

Good Day ,

 

Further to our previous emails ,please be advised that MT Chem has been
scheduled to take pilot around

late PM of today(06.01.2023)  IGW/WP after unberthing MT Argo from berth
#47, for Which please stand

by on VHF channel #13 to receive latest Instruction from  Port control .

 

Reverting with further progress.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2023 1:29 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT CHEM VOY 01.23 at BND Awaiting Discharge - Berthing Plan

Good Day,

Please be advised  of the berth line up at BND .

 AT Berth # 47

 MT Argo - All made fast : 0206 lt  on  04.01.2023  

Commenced loading : 1600 lt  on  04.01.2023

                             

    ETC    :  0500 lt on 06.01.2023

 

AT Anchorage 

MT Chem  -  After completion of MT Argo berth #47

Reverting with further progress .

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449