Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 12:59:15 +0330

Dear Sir

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 10-JAN-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL AT ANCHORE AT LARAK OPL.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 18.0 M / FWD: 18.0 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 1,937,215 BBLS /  225,104 MT

 

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 26 52.1' N / Long: 056 11.5' E

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

0.0 NM  /  0.0 NM

 

H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:   NE/3

SEA:      SW/2

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:     200.5  MT                     LSFO (1) CONS:
8.5 MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:             NIL                          LSFO
(2) CONS:      0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         97 MT                    LSMGO CONS:
1.0 MT

HFO RECEIVED ON 24.12.2022 AT LARAK OPL: 199.99 MT

L) Remarks: 

VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT LARAK OPL .

SMT:GMT+0330

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]