Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'Fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'Farahbod'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Shomali'" <[email-masked]>, "'sameni'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 19:01:09 +0330

Dear Sir   ,

Received below instruction and will be followed accordingly.

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Fathi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2023 5:53 PM
To: 'Dune'; 'tahouri'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'Nezami'; 'majdabadi'; 'Farahbod'; 'RAMESH'; 'Shomali'; 'sameni';
[email-masked]; 'Fathi'
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT 

Dear master

Good evening

You are allowed to dischg to next sts operation until further notice.

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

From: Fathi <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2023 1:55 PM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>; 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'Nezami' <[email-masked]>; 'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>; 'Farahbod'
<[email-masked]>; 'RAMESH' <[email-masked]>; 'Shomali'
<[email-masked]>; 'sameni' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'Fathi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT 

Dear master

Good afternoon

You are not allowed to moored/berth your good vsl for any STS until
operation department advise.

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2023 1:35 PM
To: 'Fathi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT 

Dear Sir   ,

At last operation "Chem" was already A/S when the vessel received  same
instruction .

Apparently Chem discharging will be over tomorrow and there is a possibility
they try 

to have STS operation with our vessel right away.

May you confirm in this case allow the vessel to be moored /Hoses to be 

connected .. or from the beginning refuse to have the daughter vessel to be 

moored to our vessel.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2023 1:29 PM
To: 'Fathi'; [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'Nezami'; 'majdabadi';
'RAMESH'; 'Shomali'; 'tahouri'; 'sameni'
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT 

Dear Sir   ,

Received below instruction and will be followed accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Fathi [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2023 11:49 AM
To: 'Dune';  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]
Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]; 'Nezami'; 'majdabadi';
'RAMESH'; 'Shomali'; 'tahouri'; 'sameni'
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT 

Dear master

Good day

As still there is financial hold pls till further notice you shall not
discharge any cargo,

Ric: dear mr shomali

Pls revert your approval when we rcvd invoice remittance.

 

Best Regards:

Fathi

OPS G-4

Direct Tel: +98 21 23803263

Fax No: +98 21 22275153

Please Reply to:

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2023 1:09 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>;
'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT 

Dear Sir

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 07-JAN-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL AT ANCHORE AT LARAK OPL.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 18.0 M / FWD: 18.0 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 1,937,215 BBLS /  225,104 MT

 

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 26 52.1' N / Long: 056 11.4' E

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

0.0 NM  /  0.0 NM

 

H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:   NW/2

SEA:      SE/1

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:     226  MT                     LSFO (1) CONS:
8.0 MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:             NIL                          LSFO
(2) CONS:      0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         98 MT                    LSMGO CONS:
0.0 MT

HFO RECEIVED ON 24.12.2022 AT LARAK OPL: 199.99 MT

L) Remarks: 

VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT LARAK OPL .

SMT:GMT+0330

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]