Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // FENDERs
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 09:39:42 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

3 X PCs of fenders are already rigged on our STBD side .

These fenders are connected to each other by Chain and some sort of
synthetic ropes.

Recently during rough sea the fenders were moving up and down .These chains
are shackled to 

fenders and the ropes except in 4 (FOUR) points - PICTURES NO : 4, 8, 9 AND
10 - where the chains are directly connected / lopped to the rope. 

It seems at this points the ropes are wasted away and there is a possibility
of the rope to be parted 

consequently the fenders to move away from the vessel.

Appreciate to check the condition of the ropes and fenders at current STS 

operation and to look into the problem if any.

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]