Subject: RE: [Spam] M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 //-STS with Chem - Update 1
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:08:45 +0330

Dear Sir   ,

Rcvd below msg and will be followed accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: ebadi [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2023 4:52 PM
To: Dune
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami'; 'majdabadi'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Spam] M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 //-STS with Chem - Update 1

Dear master

It is clear now there is no financial hold and you can till further notice discharge yr cargo.

 

Beast Regards

Ebadi

 

 

-------- Original message --------

From: ebadi <[email-masked]> 

Date: 15/01/2023 15:31 (GMT+03:30) 

To: Dune <[email-masked]> 

Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>, 'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked] 

Subject: RE: [Spam] M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 //-STS with Chem - Update 1 

Dear master

As far as I remember , bass Mr Fathi's last msg , vsl is still on  financial hold .

 

 

Beast Regards

Ebadi

 

 

-------- Original message --------

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 

Date: 15/01/2023 15:24 (GMT+03:30) 

To: [email-masked] 

Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>, 'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 

Subject: [Spam] M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 //-STS with Chem - Update 1 

Dear Sir   ,

Pls note following timings:

15/01/2023

1436 Comm. Mooring

1442  1st line on the bit

1512 All made fast  

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]