Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 13:16:18 +0330

Dear Sir

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 16-JAN-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL AT ANCHORE AT LARAK OPL.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 17.5 M / FWD: 17.5 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 1,868,487 BBLS /  217,118 MT

 

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 26 52.1' N / Long: 056 11.5' E

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

0.0 NM  /  0.0 NM

 

H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:   NE/2

SEA:      SW/1

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:     131  MT                     LSFO (1) CONS:
25 MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:             NIL                          LSFO
(2) CONS:      0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         97 MT                    LSMGO CONS:
0.0 MT

HFO RECEIVED ON 24.12.2022 AT LARAK OPL: 199.99 MT

L) Remarks: 

VSL At Anchor At LARAK OPL.

DV Moored A/S (STBD Side) And Discharging Is In Progress As Per Following
Timing:

15.01.2023:

1436 LT: Comm. Mooring.

1442 LT: 1st  Line On Bit.

1512 LT: All Made Fast.

1524 LT: Comm. Hose Conn.

1642 LT: Compl. Hose Conn.

1742 LT: Comm. Discharging.

16.01.2023:

1006 LT: Compl. Discharging.

1012 LT: Comm. Hose Discon.

1154 LT: Complt. Hose Conn.

SMT=GMT+0330

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]