Subject: MT"CHEM" CALLING AT BND TO LOAD AROUND CONDENSTAE / STS OPERATION ///// STS with Chem on 15-16/01/2023
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 13:54:33 +0330

Dear Sir   ,

Pls note followings:

AA))Timings 

15/01/2023

1436 Comm. Mooring

1442  1st line on the bit

1512 All made fast

1524  Comm. Hose connection

1642  Compl. Hose connection

1742  Comm. discharging

16/01/2022

1006           Compl. Discharging

1118           Comm. Tank Inspection 

1154           Compl. Tank inspection

1154           Comm. Calculation

1230           Compl. Calculation

1012           Comm. Hose disconnection

1154           Comp. Hose disconnection

1236           Comm. Unmooring

1254           All cleared

 

BB)) 

Attached pls find scanned cargo documents

 

CC)) 

pls note , SOF/LOPs/pumping log/….are not signed by the surveyor nor daughter vessel.

As per the surveyor , a representative will board the vessel later and will sign all the cargo documents together.

 

DD))

Your attention is drown to page 6 and 7 of the attached file in pdf which are LOPs issued by vessel.

 

EE))

Dich. Qtty in this STS Operation – 15-16/01/2023

Tot. Discharge in this STS Operation :

BBL 68,943 BBLS GSV

MT   8,011

Present ROB :

BBL 1,868,487 GSV

MT 217,118

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]