Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 //-Bubkering after completion of STS - Fenders
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 13:38:13 +0330

Dear Sir  ,

Preparation of the vessel to take bunker ,  at the moment a boat is A/S
trying to shift the fenders from STBD to PORT side. 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2023 8:00 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'Nezami'; 'majdabadi';
[email-masked]'
Subject: RE: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 //-Bubkering after
completion of STS - Fenders

Dear Sir   ,

ETC Expecting to be today at 1200. 

Vessel is expected to receive bunker after completion of Discharging.

As per bunker Barge she can come only on our STBD A/S as she has her own
Fenders on her Port side.

If the barge can shift her own Fenders to her STBD side then she can be
moored to our Port side.

If above not feasible then may need to shift the huge Fenders ( 3X PCs)
which are already rigged to 

our vessel before the barge proceed to MT Dune. 

It seems it is easer to make the barge to shift her Fender if feasible

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2023 6:47 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; 'Nezami'; 'majdabadi';
[email-masked]'
Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 //-STS with Chem -
Update 2

Dear Sir   ,

Pls note following timings:

15/01/2023

1436 Comm. Mooring

1442  1st line on the bit

1512 All made fast

1524  Comm. Hose connection

1642  Compl. Hose connection

1742  Comm. discharging

 

ETC : 16/01/2023-  tomorrow at 1200 LT

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]