Subject: MV Dune - Disconnecting hoses by STS provider
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 13:54:56 +0330

Dear All,

 

This is to inform you ,  STS provider is going to board MV.Dune to
disconnect and take the hoses  within couple of hours 

and bring them back before next  operation.

Please instruct the master to do the needful requirements and cooperation.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449