Subject: RE: MV Dune - Disconnecting hoses by STS provider
From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>,[email-masked], [email-masked],'Nezami' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 15:56:43 +0330

Good day,

Your below email was noted with thanks.Returning the hose and fenders   schedule will be informed to you in due course .

Reverting with  further new.

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

On Jan 19, 2023, 3:11 PM, at 3:11 PM, operation <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Dear Sir,Further to below message and information received from master
>of DUNE please revert with schedule of returning the hose and fenders
>for our next STS operationBest Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>-------- Original message --------From: [email-masked] Date:
>1/19/23  13:55  (GMT+03:30) To: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>, 'ebadi' <[email-masked]> Cc:
>[email-masked], [email-masked], 'RAMESH' <[email-masked]>,
>'Nezami' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] Subject: MV Dune -
>Disconnecting hoses by STS provider   Dear All,  This is to inform you
>,  STS provider is going to board MV.Dune to disconnect and take the
>hoses  within couple of hours and bring them back before next 
>operation. Please instruct the master to do the needful requirements
>and cooperation.     Best Regards Mohammad Mohseni Ops Executive Asia
>Marine Crown Agency (AMC)Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,Bldg.
>No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran Tel: +98 21
>86 08 04 31       +98 21 86 08 36 90Cell:+98 910 408 3449             
>