Subject: MT.Chem . VOY 02.23 - At BND Anchorage Awaiting discharge - berthing plan
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 20:30:10 +0330

Good Day,

Ref to our below email, please be informed of BND line up for your ref.

 

At Berth #47

MT PETRA :       Commenced Loading  with ETC :  23/01/2023 AM 

At Anchorage

1.MT Chem

 

Reverting with further news.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2023 10:44 AM
To: 'master- Chem' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Charles' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'cmd'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sahil'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Operations | Safe
Seas' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.Chem . VOY 02.23 - At BND Anchorage Awaiting discharge -
berthing plan

 

Good Day,

Ref to our emails, please be informed of BND line up for your ref.

 

At Berth #47

Vacant :                Awaiting MT. Petra to be berthed

At Anchorage

1.MT Petra         Pilot will board MT Petra around noon time for berthing
(#47)

2.MT Chem

 

Reverting with further news.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449