Subject: MT.Chem . VOY 02.23 - At BND - commenced Discharging
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 05:46:29 +0330

Good Day,

Please be advised  update of the vessel's status as follow:

 

22/01/2023

2218  hrs lt   Anchor aweigh

2354  hrs lt   POB

23/01/2023

0015 hrs lt    fw tug made fast

0028 hrs lt    aft tug made fast

0042 hrs lt   First Line ashore

0100 hrs lt   All Made fast

0106 hrs lt   tugs cast off

0112 hrs lt   Gangway ashore

0112 hrs lt   Pilot away

0118/0200   Ullaging

0218 hrs lt   Calculation over

0254 hrs lt   Commenced Discharging

0406 hrs lt   Ceased Disch for LD

0500 hrs lt   Resumed Discharging

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2023 7:55 PM
To: 'master- Chem' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Charles' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'cmd'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sahil'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Operations | Safe
Seas' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.Chem . VOY 02.23 - At BND Anchorage Awaiting discharge -
Berthing Prospect 

Good Evening,

Further to below email, please be advised that as per master of MT.Chem and
port control  's communication, pilot 

has been schedule to board the vessel for berthing  around midnight ,
IWP/AGW.

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2023 1:04 PM
To: 'master- Chem' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Charles' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'cmd'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sahil'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Operations | Safe
Seas' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.Chem . VOY 02.23 - At BND Anchorage Awaiting discharge -
Berthing Prospect 

Good Day,

Ref to our below email, please be informed that due to low tide and safety
matters MT. Petra has already completed loading and

has been scheduled to unberth within hour .Hence , your vessel berthing plan
will be for this afternoon on 22.01.2023 with 

prior notice for which please standby on VHF to receive the latest
instruction from port control.

 

 

Reverting with further news.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2023 2:14 PM
To: 'master- Chem' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Charles' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'cmd'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sahil'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Operations | Safe
Seas' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.Chem . VOY 02.23 - At BND Anchorage Awaiting discharge - BND
Line up

Good Day,

Ref to our below email, please be informed of BND line up for your ref.

 

At Berth #47

MT PETRA :                  ETC :  22/01/2023   Late PM

At Anchorage

1.MT Chem

 

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2023 8:29 PM
To: 'master- Chem' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Charles' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Ops/Arsang' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'cmd'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sahil'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Operations | Safe
Seas' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT.Chem . VOY 02.23 - At BND Anchorage Awaiting discharge -
berthing plan

 

Good Day,

Ref to our below email, please be informed of BND line up for your ref.

 

At Berth #47

MT PETRA :       Commenced Loading  with ETC :  23/01/2023 AM 

At Anchorage

1.MT Chem

 

Reverting with further news.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449