Subject: MV Dune - Returning hose and fenders by STS provider
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 08:16:57 +0330

Dear All,

 

Further to our below email, please be advised that STS provider  returned
hose and fenders on board MV.Dune in due course. 

Please confirm receipt of this message .

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2023 1:55 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; 'RAMESH' <[email-masked]>; 'Nezami'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MV Dune - Disconnecting hoses by STS provider

 

Dear All,

 

This is to inform you ,  STS provider is going to board MV.Dune to
disconnect and take the hoses  within couple of hours 

and bring them back before next  operation.

Please instruct the master to do the needful requirements and cooperation.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449