Subject: Open Tonnage*
From: "com1-tanker" <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'GM Tanker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 17:33:28 +0330

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Good day

Pls be informed that there is possibility of opening a handysize motor
tanker vsl ( from 1st of Feb 2023 onward) as per the attached Q88 .Pls let
us know if there is any TC  offer for this vsl.

FYKI, the vsl's dry dock survey due date is abt 31/04/2023.

Pleased to hear your soonest reply.

Yours faithfully,

Gh.Ghazanfari ( Ms.)

Commercial Devision.

Commercial and tanker operation department

Direct T   <tel:+971-4-277-9440> +098 (21) 23842185

URL  <http://www.sapidshpg.com/> www.sapidshpg.com 

Pls address your replies to:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the addressee named above. As this email may
contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the named
addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named
addressee, Please inform us (By Email or Telephone) before deleting it.
Please delete the document from your E-Mail system. The contents should not
be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken.