Subject: Approval required for proposal of WMM attendance
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'SeaArt - Technical Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - CSO/DPA'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 13:37:44 +0530

Dear Sir,

Good Day,

Kindly find below WMM proposal for attendance @ KFK anchorage on
30/01/2023.Need your approval before proceeding.

Quotation WMM-QT-20230132 -

*	BV Safety Radio Survey @ USD 650/-
*	Reprogramming of SVDR/VDR @ USD 250/-
*	SVDR/VDR 

*	VDR APT @ USD 950/-
*	VDR COC @ USD 850/-

*	New GMDSS Shore Based Maintenance contact @ USD 150/-
*	LRIT CTR (Panama)/re-test LRIT - as per flag requirement 

*	LRIT Conformance Test @ USD 350/- (Passed/Failed)
*	LRIT Certification @ USD 350/-
*	Courier charges @ USD 50/-

*	Annual Servicing of Both Gyros 

*	Engineer charges @ USD 750/- for both Gyros.
*	Supporting liquid @ USD 150/each
*	Mercury @ USD 125/each
*	Insulator @ USD 125/each

*	Annual Servicing of Both Radars

*	Engineer charges @ USD 750/- for both radars. (Magnetons if required
will be extra)

*	Annual Calibration and Issuance of magnetic compass deviation card

*	By certified compass adjuster - calibration and issuance of
deviation card @ USD 500/-

*	Contract to supply - ECDIS ENC + ADP + eNP @ @ Transfer FOC, charges
on per consumption basis.  
*	REQN. NO. SASG220024 - X-BAND RADAR - KELVIN HUGHES Radar repair @
USD 550/-, spares required if any will be charged extra.

1.	Failure at Acquisition of any Radar Targets.
2.	Failure at the performance of the magnetron that has been checked by
PM.

*	Repair - MF/HF - GPS POSITION INPUT MISSING @ USD 350/-, spares
required if any will be charged extra.
*	Supply and Install - EPIRB - HRU @ USD 150/- (Existing expires :
03/2023)

Terms :

2.	Any material used besides the scope of supply, required at the time
of servicing/annual will be charged extra.
3.	Re-attendance due to non-operational equipment/expired
battery/Beacon etc. will be charged extra. 
4.	Our scope excludes carpentry, fabrication, cable laying, hot works,
panel opening/closing, deck penetration, Cranage if required to be arranged
by ship staff/owner.

 

Best Regards,
Avinash Singh
Technical Department

[email-masked]

Mobile:   +91 99872 19253

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

www.seaart-shipmanagement.com <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> 

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners