Subject: RE: [Spam] M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT
From: "ebadi" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 16:20:27 +0330

Dear master

Pls after ending of each sts operation pls mention howmuch total cargo as
rob has been remained and discharged.

 

Best regard

Manager of Ops dept G-4

Office  : 0098 2123803216

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2023 1:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami'; 'majdabadi';
[email-masked]
Subject: [Spam] M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER
DAILY REPORT

Dear Sir

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 29-JAN-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL AT ANCHORE AT LARAK OPL.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 17.0 M / FWD: 17.0 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ:      TOTAL : 1,798,822 BBLS /  209,023 MT

 

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 26 52.1' N / Long: 056 11.5' E

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

0.0 NM  /  0.0 NM

 

H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knt

I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:   NE/2

SEA:      SW/1

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:     771.5  MT                     LSFO (1) CONS:
24 MT 

               LSFO (2) ROB:             NIL                          LSFO
(2) CONS:      0.0 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         97 MT                    LSMGO CONS:
0.0 MT

HFO RECEIVED ON 17.01.2023 AT LARAK OPL: 790 MT

L) Remarks: 

VESSEL AT ANCHOR AT LARAK OPL.

D.V moored A/S (STBD Side) and discharging completed as per following
timings:

28.01.2023:

1615 LT: Comm.. Mooring.

1636 LT: 1st Line on the Bit.

1700 LT: Comm. Hose Conn.

1736 LT: Compl. Hose Conn.

1824 LT: Comm. Discharging.

29.01.2023

1054 LT: Complt. Discharging.

SMT:GMT+0330

 

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]