Subject: [KIND REMINDER] CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // BUNKER REQUEST
From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]>
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: INFO / Arsang <[email-masked]>,chartering Arsang <[email-masked]>, Arsang/Ops <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2023 22:12:49 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good evening

Well noted your below email with thanks.

⁣Best Regards
Vahid Boudlaei (Mr)
Operations Department
Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53
Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395
www.arsangco.com​

On Feb 3, 2023, 21:07, at 21:07, operation <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Dear Sir,Based on previous request we have processed for 45MT and this
>capacity will be supplied.Best Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>-------- Original message --------From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]>
>Date: 2/3/23  17:37  (GMT+03:30) To: 'operation'
><[email-masked]> Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>,
>'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
>Subject: [KIND REMINDER] CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // BUNKER
>REQUEST  KIND REMINDER Dear Sir, Good day As per the master's request,
>please arrange for supplying 50 MT MGO for the vessel. Please be noted
>as per today's noon report, ROB MGO is 19.81 MT.   Best RegardsVahid
>Boudlaei (Mr)Operations DepartmentTel:                 +98 21 88 55 84
>53Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395www.arsangco.com   From: Arsang Ops
><[email-masked]> Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 1:11 PMTo:
>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang'
><[email-masked]>; 'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
>[email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // BUNKER
>REQUEST  Dear Sir, Good day Ref to below email, please update us about
>the bunkering plan.   Best RegardsVahid Boudlaei (Mr)Operations
>DepartmentTel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53Mobile:          +98
>936 055 9395www.arsangco.com   From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]>
>Sent: Friday, January 27, 2023 3:57 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
>'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]:
>CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // BUNKER REQUESTImportance:
>High  Kind Reminder Dear Sir, Good day As per the master's request,
>please arrange for supplying 45 MT MGO for the vessel. Please be noted
>as per today's noon report, ROB MGO is 26.26 MT.    Best RegardsVahid
>Boudlaei (Mr)Operations DepartmentTel:                 +98 21 88 55 84
>53Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395www.arsangco.com   From: Arsang Ops
><[email-masked]> Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2023 9:50 PMTo:
>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: INFO / Arsang
><[email-masked]>; Arsang/Ops <[email-masked]>Subject: CHEM TIME
>CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT  Dear Sir,As per the master's
>request, please arrange for supplying 40 MT MGO for the vessel.Please
>be noted as per today's noon report, ROB MGO is 29.40 MT.Best
>RegardsVahid Boudlaei (Mr)Operations DepartmentTel:                 +98
>21 88 55 84 53Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395www.arsangco.comOn Jan
>24, 2023, at 15:30, Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> wrote:  Dear Sir,  
>Good day   Enclosed please find the noon report of 24 January 2023 for
>your kind reference.       Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations
>Department Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98
>936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com       From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]>
>Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 3:06 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
>[email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON
>REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please find the noon report
>of 23 January 2023 for your kind reference.       Best Regards Vahid
>Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                 +98 21 88 55
>84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com       From:
>Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2023 2:28 PMTo:
>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang'
><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED
>29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please
>find the noon report of 22 January 2023 for your kind reference.      
>Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department
>Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055
>9395 www.arsangco.com       From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent:
>Saturday, January 21, 2023 2:48 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
>[email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON
>REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please find the noon report
>of 21 January 2023 for your kind reference.     Best Regards Vahid
>Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                 +98 21 88 55
>84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com       From:
>Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent: Friday, January 20, 2023 2:08 PMTo:
>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang'
><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED
>29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please
>find the noon reports of 19 and 20 January 2023 for your kind
>reference.       Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department
>Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055
>9395 www.arsangco.com       From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent:
>Wednesday, January 18, 2023 1:07 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
>[email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON
>REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please find the noon report
>of 18 January 2023 for your kind reference.       Best Regards Vahid
>Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                 +98 21 88 55
>84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com       From:
>Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 3:48
>PMTo: 'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang'
><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED
>29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please
>find the noon report of 17 January 2023 for your kind reference.      
>Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department
>Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055
>9395 www.arsangco.com       From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent:
>Monday, January 16, 2023 6:40 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>Cc: INFO / Arsang <[email-masked]>;
>Arsang/Ops <[email-masked]>Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED
>29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT     Dear Sir, Enclosed please find the noon
>report of 16 January 2023 for your kind reference. Best Regards Vahid
>Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                 +98 21 88 55
>84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com On Jan 15,
>2023, at 13:40, Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> wrote:   Dear Sir, Good
>day Enclosed please find the noon report of 15 January 2023 for your
>kind reference. Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department
>Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055
>9395 www.arsangco.com On Jan 14, 2023, at 13:07, Arsang Ops <
>[email-masked]> wrote:   Dear Sir, Good day Enclosed please find the
>noon report of 14 January 2023 for your kind reference.     Best
>Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                
>+98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com  
>    From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent: Friday, January 13, 2023
>3:00 PMTo: 'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: INFO / Arsang
><[email-masked]>; Arsang/Ops <[email-masked]>Subject: CHEM TIME
>CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT     Dear Sir, Good day Enclosed
>please find the noon report of 13 January 2023 for your kind reference.
>Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department
>Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055
>9395 www.arsangco.com On Jan 12, 2023, at 17:07, Arsang Ops
><[email-masked]> wrote:   Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please find
>the noon report of 12 January 2023 for your kind reference.       Best
>Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                
>+98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com  
>    From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent: Wednesday, January 11,
>2023 2:02 PMTo: 'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO /
>Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER
>DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed
>please find the noon report of 11 January 2023 for your kind reference.
>      Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department
>Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055
>9395 www.arsangco.com       From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent:
>Tuesday, January 10, 2023 1:11 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
>[email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON
>REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please find the noon report
>of 10 January 2023 for your kind reference.       Best Regards Vahid
>Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                 +98 21 88 55
>84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com       From:
>Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent: Monday, January 9, 2023 4:05 PMTo:
>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang'
><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED
>29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please
>find the noon report of 09 January 2023 for your kind reference.      
>Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department
>Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055
>9395 www.arsangco.com       From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent:
>Sunday, January 8, 2023 2:43 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
>[email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON
>REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please find the noon report
>of 08 January 2023 for your kind reference.       Best Regards Vahid
>Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                 +98 21 88 55
>84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com       From:
>Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2023 10:01 AMTo:
>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang'
><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED
>29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please
>find the noon report of 07 January 2023 for your kind reference.      
>Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department
>Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055
>9395 www.arsangco.com       From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent:
>Friday, January 6, 2023 1:29 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>Cc: INFO / Arsang <[email-masked]>;
>Arsang/Ops <[email-masked]>Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED
>29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT   Dear Sir, Good day Enclosed please find the
>noon report of 06 January 2023 for your kind reference. Best Regards
>Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                 +98 21
>88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com On Jan
>5, 2023, at 19:30, Ops/Arsang <[email-masked]> wrote:   Dear Sir,  
>Enclosed please find the noon report of 05 January 2023 for your kind
>reference.       Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department
>Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30 Mobile:          +98 936 055
>9395 www.arsangco.com       From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent:
>Wednesday, January 4, 2023 1:08 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
>[email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON
>REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please find the noon report
>of 04 January 2023 for your kind reference.       Best Regards Vahid
>Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                 +98 21 88 55
>84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com       From:
>Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent: Tuesday, January 3, 2023 8:59 PMTo:
>'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: INFO / Arsang
><[email-masked]>; Arsang/Ops <[email-masked]>Subject: CHEM TIME
>CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT     Dear Sir, Enclosed please
>find the noon reports of 02 and 03 January 2023 for your kind
>reference. Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department
>Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055
>9395 www.arsangco.com On Jan 1, 2023, at 23:10, Ops/Arsang
><[email-masked]> wrote:   Dear Sir,   Enclosed please find the noon
>report on 01 January 2023 for your kind reference.       Best Regards
>Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                 +98 21
>88 67 09 30 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com      
>From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2022
>12:58 PMTo: 'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO /
>Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER
>DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed
>please find the noon report on 31 December 2022 for your kind
>reference.       Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department
>Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055
>9395 www.arsangco.com       From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent:
>Friday, December 30, 2022 9:41 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>Cc: INFO / Arsang <[email-masked]>;
>Arsang/Ops <[email-masked]>Subject: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED
>29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT     Dear Sir, Enclosed please find the noon
>report on 30 December 2022 for your kind reference. Best Regards Vahid
>Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                 +98 21 88 55
>84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com On Dec 29,
>2022, at 12:29, Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> wrote:   Dear Sir,   Good
>day   Enclosed please find the noon report on 29 December 2022 for your
>kind reference.       Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations
>Department Tel:                 +98 21 88 55 84 53 Mobile:          +98
>936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com       From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]>
>Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2022 4:00 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
>[email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON
>REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please find the noon report
>on 28 December 2022 for your kind reference.       Best Regards Vahid
>Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                 +98 21 88 55
>84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com       From:
>Ops/Arsang <[email-masked]> Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2022 4:20
>PMTo: 'operation' <[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang'
><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED
>29.04.2022 // NOON REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please
>find the noon report on 27 December 2022 for your kind reference.      
>Best Regards Vahid Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department
>Tel:                 +98 21 88 67 09 30 Mobile:          +98 936 055
>9395 www.arsangco.com       From: Arsang Ops <[email-masked]> Sent:
>Monday, December 26, 2022 3:14 PMTo: 'operation'
><[email-masked]>Cc: 'INFO / Arsang' <[email-masked]>;
>[email-masked]: CHEM TIME CHARTER DATED 29.04.2022 // NOON
>REPORT     Dear Sir,   Good day   Enclosed please find the noon report
>on 26 December 2022 for your kind reference.       Best Regards Vahid
>Boudlaei (Mr) Operations Department Tel:                 +98 21 88 55
>84 53 Mobile:          +98 936 055 9395 www.arsangco.com       From:
>Arsang Ops <[email-masked]...Email truncated