Subject: RE: MT.Chem- Voy 03.2023 at BND Anchorage - Pilot to board at 0115 lt on 05.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 23:44:55 +0330

Good Evening 

Further to below email please be advised that pilot has scheduled to board
the vessel at 0115 lt on 05.02.2023

and MT.Chem is proceeding to the pilot station for berthing as port control
instruction accordingly.

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2023 5:49 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT.Chem- Voy 03.2023 at BND Anchorage - Awaiting Discharge -
Berthing Plan 04.02.2023

Good day

Further to below email, please be informed of the following update and also
note that Mt.Chem has been scheduled

to be berthed after unberthing MT.Lia around late PM on 04.02.2023 WP/IGW.

 

Alongside Jetty #47

MT. Lia     Completed loading 1715 Lt 

ETD:                  Reverting

 

At BND Anchorage

1.MT.Chem

 

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2023 11:33 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT.Chem- Voy 03.2023 at BND Anchorage - Awaiting Discharge -
Berthing Plan 04.02.2023

Good day,

Further to below email, please be advised of the following update and also
note that MT.Chem has been scheduled 

to be berthed after unberthing MT.Lia around late PM on 04.02.2023 WP/IGW.

 

Alongside Jetty #47 

MT. Lia    

ETC :                 1500 hrs LT    04.02.2023

ETD:                  Reverting

 

At BND Anchorage

1.MT.Chem

 

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2023 11:38 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'RAMESH ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.Chem- Voy 03.2023 at BND Anchorage - Awaiting Discharge - BND
Line Up on 03.02.2023

Good day,

Further to below email, please be advised of BND line up for your kind ref.

 

Alongside Jetty #47 

MT. Lia :         Commenced Loading   1045 lt on 02.2.2023 

ETC :               As the vessel has three parcels to load , ETC  will be
around  0900 hrs LT    04.02.2023 

 

At BND Anchorage

1.MT.Chem

 

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 12:05 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'RAMESH ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.Chem- Voy 03.2023 at BND Anchorage - Awaiting Discharge - BND
Line Up on 02.02.2023

Good day,

Further to below email,please be advised of BND line up for your kind ref.

 

Alongside Jetty #47 

MT. Lia :            All Made Fast                0354 lt on 02.2.2023 

                           Commenced Loading   1045 lt on 02.2.2023 

ETC :                   Reverting  (around 2300 lt on 03.02.2023) 

 

At BND Anchorage

1.MT.Chem

 

Reverting with any news.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2023 10:18 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'RAMESH ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.Chem- Voy 03.2023 at BND Anchorage - Awaiting Discharge - BND
Line Up on 01.02.2023

Good day,

Further  to below email, please be advised of BND line up for your
attention.

 

Alongside Jetty #47 

MT. Global Star  completed loading 0042 lt on 01..2.2023       

ETD:  Reverting   (Awaiting calculation and documentation))

 

At BND Anchorage

1.MT.Lia

2.MT.Chem

 

Please also be advised that MT.Petra hase been berthed to jetty#49  and  as
per port authority , berthing plan for MT.Chem  will be  after MT.Lia .

 

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2023 11:09 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'RAMESH ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.Chem- Voy 03.2023 at BND Anchorage - Awaiting Discharge - BND
Line Up

Good day,

Further to our below email, please be advised of BND line up for your ref.

 

Alongside Jetty #47 

MT. Global Star              ETC : 2100 lt    on 31.01.2023

                                          ETD:  Reverting

At BND Anchorage

1.MT.Petra

2.MT.Lia

3.MT.Chem

 

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2023 11:51 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'RAMESH ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT.Chem- Voy 03.2023 at BND Anchorage - Awaiting Discharge - BND
Line Up

 

Good day,

Further to our previous emails, please be advised that MT.Sua has been
un-berthed this morning and as per port authority , MT. Global Star

has been scheduled to be berthed at jetty#47 within few hrs . 

Please also be informed of BND line up for your ref.

 

Alongside Jetty #47 

Vacant 

 

At BND Anchorage

1.MT.Petra

2.MT.Lia

3.MT.Chem

 

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449