Subject: MT.Chem - Loading Naphtha after discharging Condensate
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 11:57:31 +0330

Dear Mr.Roudsari,

Ref to your telecon with Mr.Soltani of a short while ago  ,please be advised
that MT.Chem has been scheduled to load Naphtha after 

completion of her cargo as long as is alongside the jetty as per
confirmation of port authority (Mr.Bahmani) depending on receiving documents

from Aftab OIL Refinery . Please also be informed after loading and
unberthing ,the vessel will proceed to anchorage for bunkering ,then will 

depart BND to Fujairah for discharging. 

Please confirm the above plan in order to proceed accordingly. 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449