Subject: MT.Chem. Voyage 04.2023 -at BND to load 8000 MT Naphtha- Notice of Readiness @ 0600 lt on 07.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 08:36:12 +0330

Good Day,

                                                                   MT.CHEM -
Voy 04.2023  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 0600 Lt on 07.02.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel alongside  jetty #47  tendered
NOR at 0600 Lt on 07.02.2023 and is ready in all aspects to load

her nominated cargo .Please accept this message on behalf of master of the
vessel accordingly.

Please also find attached NOR file for your kind perusal.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449