Subject: MT.Chem voy 04/3/23 - Draft of BL for Light Hydrocarbon
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'chartering Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 15:08:04 +0330

Dear Mr.Malkei,

As per documentary instruction, received in whats App group, please find
attached draft of Bs/L files for your kind check and confirmation.

Please also be advised that , in order to issue Bs/L after completion of
loading will check  with your loading master accordingly.

 

Please confirm the receipt of this message.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449