Subject: MT.Chem voy 04/3/23 - Draft of Bs/L for Light Hydrocarbon
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'chartering Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 10:37:04 +0330

Dear Mr.Maleki,

Ref to below email and viewing ETC of the vessel time being 1730 lt on
08.02.2023,please check and revert with any changes in 

attached draft files, if needed.

Please also advise us whether Bs/L must be issued on board the vessel or at
our Tehran office .

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2023 3:08 PM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'chartering Arsang' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: MT.Chem voy 04/3/23 - Draft of BL for Light Hydrocarbon

Dear Mr.Malkei,

As per documentary instruction, received in whats App group, please find
attached draft of Bs/L files for your kind check and confirmation.

Please also be advised that , in order to issue Bs/L after completion of
loading will check  with your loading master accordingly.

 

Please confirm the receipt of this message.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449