Subject: FW: MT Eastern Pride , IMO 9247431 - CSR and Deletion Certificate
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 17:13:28 +0200

Dear Sir 

Good day 

Pls. see below respond from Liberia for deletion certificate . 

B. Regards 

D. Hassan 

Technical Director 

Mobile : 00380 668466636

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

 

From: Pinar Saglam [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2023 3:36 PM
To: SeaArt - Safety Officer <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT Eastern Pride , IMO 9247431 - CSR and Deletion Certificate 

Dear Capt. Volodymyr,

We are in contacting with current Manager and Owner for deletion process. 

For further details please contact directly the owner.

Best Regards,

Pınar Sağlam

Pinar Saglam
Corporate and Registration Manager, LISCR (Turkey)

The Maritime House, Agaoglu My Office Barbaros Mah. Lale Sok.
No 1 Kat 13 Daire 54 Atasehir 34746 Istanbul, Turkey

O: +90 216 688 37 56 / M: +90 537 591 67 37 / F: +90 216 688 00 37

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:%7BE-mail%7D>  / [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
 <http://www.liscr.com/> www.liscr.com

From: SeaArt - Safety Officer <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2023 12:23 PM
To: Pinar Saglam <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
LISCR Turkey <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Deletion at
LISCR <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT Eastern Pride , IMO 9247431 - CSR and Deletion Certificate 

Dear Ms. Pinar,

Good Day!

Please be so kind to advise status of for Deletion Certificate and CSR  of
EASTERN PRIDE  IMO 9247431  

Best regards, 

Capt. Volodymyr

QHSSE Department

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

511A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15,

Plot No 18 &19, CBD Belapur, 

Navi Mumbai 400614,Maharashtra, INDIA.

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Website: www.seaart-shipmanagement.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.seaart-2Dshipmanage
ment.com&d=DwQFCw&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=hM38cpGZs8
4lshTUe4AcWv65mpUQi99uw_oSAjUDQNs&m=OUDPqaa3b-7WC5yLrLj1kuWSAzjLTMeRK0GHAGSG
gu8&s=2JAW9mZh094KEBRmVcZkkEohp0J8bL852gCX3gVyNW4&e=>  

 

From: SeaArt - Safety Officer [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 4:25 PM
To: 'Pinar Saglam' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'LISCR Turkey' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Deletion at LISCR' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT Eastern Pride , IMO 9247431 - CSR and Deletion Certificate 

Dear Ms. Pinar,

Good day!

Please find herewith attached updated Request for Deletion for EASTERN PRIDE
IMO 9247431  signed by Owner.

Please be informed the vessel owner remained same under Panama Flag.

 

Best regards, 

QHSSE Department

Sea Art Shipmanagement 

Capt. Volodymyr

511A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15,

Plot No 18 &19, CBD Belapur, 

Navi Mumbai 400614,Maharashtra, INDIA.

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Website: www.seaart-shipmanagement.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.seaart-2Dshipmanage
ment.com&d=DwQFCw&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=hM38cpGZs8
4lshTUe4AcWv65mpUQi99uw_oSAjUDQNs&m=OUDPqaa3b-7WC5yLrLj1kuWSAzjLTMeRK0GHAGSG
gu8&s=2JAW9mZh094KEBRmVcZkkEohp0J8bL852gCX3gVyNW4&e=>