Subject: MT"PETRA" , CALLING BND TO LOAD CND / ETA NOTICE to STS Position 1430 lt on 09.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops.Arsang'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Doc'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 09:40:29 +0330

Date 09.02.2023

 From :Asian Marine Crown Agency

To      :Sana Energy - Mr Mohammadizadeh / Tondar Sahara - Mr Siyadatan

Cc       :Asian Marine Crown Agency / Arsang  Safe Trading

This is to inform you that the above vsl ETA at Bandar Abbas sts position as
we have been informed by the charterer of the vsl, will be on 09.02.2023/
1430 lt IGW.

Reverting with any news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449