Subject: Petra - Loading CND - STS operation
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 16:32:46 +0330

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

Please note, we have been informed, MT.Petra has been scheduled to load
Naphtha from MV.Dune by STS .Regarding stowage plan ,please be advised that 

according to previous STS operation ,the vessel 's capacity is around 12,000
MT Condensate (the exact figure of last previous :11,940MT). 

Please kindly confirm the above shipment and operation ,in order to proceed
with formalities. Meanwhile after your kind  confirmation will provide you
with 

stowage plan from the vessel.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449