Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune-- Pilot on board
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>, "'thetis petroleum'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 08:03:19 +0330

Good day,

Further to our emails of earlier today,please be advised that pilot has
boarded the vsl at 0735 lt on 10.02.2023 in order to direct

her to MV.Dune alongside for STS.

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449