Subject: MT PETRA VOY 2023/003 CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune -- All made fast
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>, "'thetis petroleum'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 09:49:23 +0330

Good day,

Further to below email,please be advised of the vessel's update as follow:

09 Feb. 2023 

1430 LT - E.O.S.P

1500 LT - NOR Tendered

1500 LT - Dropped Anchor (Pos N26-53 E056-12.5)

10 Feb. 2023

0736 LT - Pilot on board

0748 LT - Anchor Aweigh 

0812 LT - First line to MT DUNE

0830 LT - All fast

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2023 8:03 AM
To: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'saharathunder'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked]>; 'thetis petroleum'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune-- Pilot on
board

Good day,

Further to our emails of earlier today,please be advised that pilot has
boarded the vsl at 0735 lt on 10.02.2023 in order to direct

her to MV.Dune alongside for STS.

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449