Subject: MT.PETRA - Voy 2023/003 To load about 12000 MT CND = Notice Of Readiness at 1500 Lt on 09.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 17:01:04 +0330

Good Day,

                                                                   MT.PETRA
- Voy 2023/003  ===  Notice Of Readiness at 1500 Lt on 09.02.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel has arrived at STS position and
tendered NOR at 1500 Lt on 09.02.2023 and is ready in all respects to load

her nominated cargo .Please accept this message on behalf of master of the
vessel accordingly.

Reverting with NOR file  shortly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449