Subject: MT.Petra - To load Cond at BND
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 13:59:30 +0330

Dear Mr.Roodsari,

 

Please be advised that as per Mr.Imani ,the capacity of Petro Amoot's Tanks
is  presently 8000 MT and the rest (about 4000 mt)will be

discharged to Aftab Oil Refinerary's tanks.

This is just  to inform you for your kind perusal and any instruction . You
are kindly requested to confirm the receipt of this message.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449