Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // - STS with Petra - Update 3
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'RAMESH'" <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 04:23:53 +0330

Dear Sir  

10/02/2023

0812           1st line on the bit

0830           All made fast

0930           Comm. Hose Connection

1024           Compl. Hose Connection

1106           commence discharging

11/02/2023

0024           Compl. Discharging

0142           Comm. Tank Inspection 

0218          Compl. Tank inspection

0218           Comm. Calculation

0230          Compl. Calculation

0100           Comm. Hose disconnection

0142          Comp. Hose disconnection

0400           Comm. Unmooring

0412           All cleared

Best Regards

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]