Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO discharge 11500 mt CND - BND Line up
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>, "'Petra Master'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Doc'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Petra Master'" <[email-masked]>, "'thetis petroleum'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 10:41:55 +0330

Good day,

Further to below email please ,please be advised of BND line up for jetty #47 as follows:

At Jetty #47

MT.Global Beauty with   ETC :   1400 LT on 11.02.2023

                                            ETD :  2000 LT on  11.02.2023

At Anchorage

1.MT.Petra

Reverting with further news.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2023 7:07 AM
To: 'MASTER-PETRA' <[email-masked]>; 'thetis petroleum' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'M Maleki' <[email-masked]>; 'saharathunder' <[email-masked]>; 'Doc' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune 

Dear captain,

Thank you for your below email, including attachments which was well noted and passed to concerned parties.

Please also note, as jetty #47 is already occupied with another vsl, your vessel has been scheduled to be berthed after

unberthing  of her which will be informed  you accordingly.

 

Reverting with any changes.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: MASTER-PETRA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2023 5:04 AM
To: 'thetis petroleum' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Doc' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT PETRA CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune 

Dear All,

Good day,

09 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5)

1430 LT – E.O.S.P

1500 LT – NOR Tendered

1500 LT – dropped Anchor (Pos N26-53 E056-12.5)

10 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5

0736 LT – Pilot onboard

0748 LT – anchor Aweigh 

0812 LT – First line to MT DUNE

0830 LT – All fast

0830 LT – Pilot off

0836 LT – Tanks inspection

0900 LT – Tanks inspection completed

1040 LT – Key meeting

1024 LT – Hose connected ( 2x10”)

1106 LT – Loading commenced

11 Feb.  2023 (UTC +3.5

0024 LT- Loading completed ( ships stopped)

0030 LT – Tanks Ullaging

0118 LT – Ullaging completed

0136 LT – Calculation

0142 LT – Cargo hose disconnected

0212LT – Cargo docs completed/ surveyor off

0354 LT – Pilot onboard

0400 LT – Commenced single up

0406 LT – All lines clear

0418 LT – Pilot off

0430 LT – COSP

ETA Inner anchorage : 0630 LT

Dep Draft 7.3m EK

See attached Cargo docs

With best regards,

Amado Subesa

Master – MT Petra

VSAT 0044 3300270919

KVH: +1 505 300 1014

        +1 505 295-2377

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> 

Virus-free. <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avast.com