Subject: MT PETRA VOY 2023/003 CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune -- Loading Status CND up to 2000 lt on 10.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>, "'thetis petroleum'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2023 20:31:57 +0330

Good day,

Further to below email,please be advised of the vessel's update as follow:

 

Loading status up to 2000 lt on  10.02.2023

Cargo Loaded :      9046 MT

Last hr Rate :         1039 MT

 

ETC: 0001 LT  on 11.02.2023

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449