Subject: MT PETRA VOY 2023/003 CALLING BND TO LOAD 12000 mt CND from MV.Dune -- completed Loading CND up to 0024 lt on 11.02.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'M Maleki'" <[email-masked]>, "'saharathunder'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'MASTER-PETRA'" <[email-masked]>, "'thetis petroleum'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 00:41:14 +0330

Good day,

Further to below email,please be advised of the vessel's update as follow:

09 Feb. 2023 

1430 LT - E.O.S.P

1500 LT - NOR Tendered

1500 LT - Dropped Anchor 

10 Feb. 2023

0736 LT - Pilot on board

0748 LT - Anchor Aweigh 

0812 LT - First line to MT DUNE

0830 LT - All fast

0836 LT - SOB

0836/0900 Inspection

1024 LT- Hose Connected

1106 LT-Commenced Loading 

10.02.2023

0024 LT  - Comleted loading CND

Reverting with further progress.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449